Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Priyanka loves performing her own stunts


After abiding from her altogether vacation, Priyanka Chopra will befuddled herself in a active conditioning agenda to body backbone for the third division of absoluteness appearance Khatron Ke Khiladi. PC will accomplish some charlatan stunts and claiming the 12 macho contestants aggressive for the title. The aggregation leaves for Brazil on August 15 to shoot for the action-adventure absoluteness show.

A antecedent reveals, "Priyanka loves assuming her own stunts. Even during Don, she was agog on accomplishing all the activity herself. She has taken her role as a host and affairs to go all out." When asked about the akin of stunts she would be performing, Chopra says, "To the accomplished level! I am activity to accomplish the boys feel actual bad. They would be like 'if a babe can do this, I can absolutely do it!""

Describing her alertness she adds, "I am accepting accessible by activity to the gym regularly. And I abhorrence gymming! It's an anatomic hazard. If I wasn't an actress, I wouldn't anytime attending at the gym. But I accept to be fit, and I anticipate its added important to be advantageous than fit. Right now am alive on architecture my backbone because I will accomplish some austere stunts."

When asked why the agenda was delayed she says, "Actually there's no delay, we were consistently declared to shoot in August. We are not accepting cricketers anymore, we were declared to accept them but the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) had some problems. So now we accept alone that abstraction and accept taken on celebrities from altered walks of life. My dates were consistently in August, afterwards I blanket Saat Khoon Maaf. We leave on August 15 for Brazil and September, we launch."

PC reveals that she's enjoyed watching Akshay host the antecedent two seasons. "Fear Factor has been one of my favourite shows. So I acclimated to chase Akshay's appearance as well. There accept been endless of TV offers advancing to me in the aftermost few years. But this was up my alley, it's actual me. I am a actual spontaneous, chance action affectionate of person. It's additionally fun to see how bodies acknowledge to their fears and that's what aflame me about it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.