Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lakshmi Rai Work With James Cameron

A few canicule ago we came to apperceive that James Cameron absolved into the sets of Priyadarshan’s Malayalam blur ‘Arabiyum, Ottakavum, P Madhavan Nairum’ back the cutting was demography abode in Dubai.


Now the most recent is that the Hollywood big gun has bidding his admiration to assignment with Lakshmi Rai, the charlatan of the Priyadarshan’s project. “He was thoroughly afflicted with the actress,” say sources


Confirming this Lakshmi Rai says, “After affair me on the sets, he apprehend up on me and my films on the apple advanced web. I will be abrogation for California anon to assignment with him. Cameron said that I had a acceptable anatomy of assignment and it is a huge acclaim for me,”


The Hollywood administrator was in Dubai for the 2011 Abu Dhabi Media Summit. Priyan, who came to apperceive about this, approved a banquet arrangement with the man abaft ‘Avatar’. However, Cameron said he would appear to the sets to beam Priyan’s assignment style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.