Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Reema Sen Want To Act with Kamal Hassan

Reema Sen, who has starred in abounding Kollywood, Tollywood movies appetite to act atleast one time with Kamal Hassan!


Reema contacted HosurOnline and said that "There are lots of rumours about my alliance and its alone HosurOnline which has not said alike a distinct chat on this. I absolutely acknowledge HosurOnline for advancement Truth while writting news"


"For girls in cine industry, its accustomed for them to be accounted with men in the industry they work... one affair I like to allotment through this media is that as of now I do not accept any affairs to ally any one and if at all there is a plan I will acquaint anybody afore marriage." said Reema and connected "I accept done lots of movies in Kollywood, but I absolutely feel afraid back I apprehension that I accept absent acting forth with Kamal"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.