Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lifetime Achievement Award



AR Rahman and Asha Bhonsle calm on Wednesday presented the Lifetime accomplishment accolade at the countdown copy of the Global Indian Music Awards (GIMA) captivated in Mumbai to Latha Mangeshkar.

The sisters Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhonsle aggregate a date afterwards a continued time.

Speaking at the accident AR Rahman said, “If my ancestor would accept been animate today, he would accept absolutely acquainted nice. My mother acclimated to acquaint me that my ancestor had a account of Lataji in a white sari.”

“After accepting up in the morning, he acclimated to attending at that and compose songs. I’m so blessed that I got the befalling of presenting this accolade to her,” he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.