Friday, February 4, 2011

Aamir Khan Reacts To Dhoom3

Mumbai, Feb 2 (IANS) Aamir Khan is aflame to comedy villain in 'Dhoom 3'. The superstar Wednesday said 'Dhoom' was a abundant authorization to assignment in alike admitting he initially didn't anticipate he would fit in.


'I accept afresh active 'Dhoom 3'. I admired the calligraphy actual much. When I had watched 'Dhoom', I admired it a lot. I enjoyed the music and the accomplished attitude. It's a actual fun film. I absolutely admired it. I never anticipation I would fit in this affectionate of film,' Aamir told reporters at a columnist accommodated here.


Victor Acharya, who wrote 'Dhoom' and 'Dhoom 2' is the writer-director of 'Dhoom 3'. The beforehand installments were directed by Sanjay Gadhvi and starred Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra.


'When I heard the news from Victor, I absolutely enjoyed it. Actual well-written script, actual enjoyable. It's a abundant authorization and I am blessed to be allotment of it. I am additionally attractive advanced to assignment with Abhishek and Uday,' Aamir said.


'It's accurate that for the aboriginal time I'm accomplishing a abrogating role, an anti-hero in the boilerplate film. I admired my role and all the characters are actual well-written. Actually, in amid I did addition abrogating role in an offbeat blur '1947 Earth',' said Aamir.


This is the additional time Aamir is alive with Yash Raj Films afterwards 'Fanaa' in 2006.


'I accept formed with Yash Raj and I accept a actual adequate affiliation with them,' he said.


The amateur said Victor and ambassador Aditya Chopra are yet to adjudge the extra adverse him.


While 'Dhoom' starred John Abraham as villain, 'Dhoom 2' saw Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai broil too.


Victor Acharya's admission 'Tashan' (2008) fared abominably at the box appointment but that didn't avert Aamir from signing his film.


'I anticipate he is a actual accomplished director. One shouldn't adjudge a director's accommodation with the fate of any one of his films. I accept abounding acceptance in him,' Aamir said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.