Friday, February 11, 2011

Arun Vijay Meets Ram Gopal Varma

Working in a Ram Gopal Varma’s blur is about a dream for best artistes. And Arun Vijay may realise it soon, for the amateur afflicted the administrator during his contempo affair with him in Hyderabad.


Happy about his bologna affair with the ace filmmaker, Arun Vijay says, “I showed him some of the pictures from my most recent photo shoot in which I arise with a six-pack. RGV was impressed.”


He adds: “I additionally showed him my skydiving video clippings and told him about the filmmaking advance I had afresh done in the US. He was absorbed to apperceive about my movies and added plans.”


Arun Vijay additionally reveals that RGV told him that he would accumulate in touch. “I am a abundant fan of RGV and has watched all his movies,” the actor, who is currently active accomplishing a brace of films, adds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.