Thursday, February 17, 2011

Will Abhishek Bachchan's Give A Consideration To Jaccky

Postponement of Abhishek Bachchan's 'Game' has accepted to be alarming for Jaccky Bhagnani's 'F.A.L.T.U.'. 1st April was appear as the D day for the absolution of this Vashu Bhagnani blur months aback back no one abroad was adventuresome to access during the World Cup. However now 'Game' too has confused from it's originally planned March absolution to 1st April, appropriately arch to a clash.


"Vashu could accept never absurd in his wildest dreams that any added above blur would booty on 'F.A.L.T.U'," says a abutting associate, "Abhishek is like a son for him. After 'Refugee' bombed, he did his additional blur 'Tera Jaadu Chal Gaya' with Vashu. Later, he was additionally again in 'Om Jai Jagadish'. Since there is a ancestors accord here, Vashu accepted that Abhishek would accept Jaccky's blur in apperception afore 'Game' absolution date was announced."


Today, Vashu doesn't accept any affairs to move the absolution date of 'F.A.L.T.U'. However he doesn't apperception extensive out to the makers of 'Game' for a amend about their absolution plans.


"I achievement they are already cerebration about the clash. 'Game' was declared to absolution beforehand and now it is advancing on the aforementioned day as 1st April", sighs Vashu, "I can aloof appeal that there is some reschedule. I accept been appointed on this date for continued and I achievement that they attending for my blur as well."


Getting affecting Vashu adds, "I am a ambassador as able-bodied as ancestor back it comes to my son's film. I accept no advisedly in adage that I would be beholden to them all my activity if they adjudge to move the absolution date of 'Game'. Any affray is aloof so unnecessary."


What say Abhishek?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.